For over 55 years, Schaffer Consulting has been helping organizations accelerate progress on their most important financial and strategic goals. Their approach unlocks the untapped potential every organization has and supports organizations to make rapid, measurable progress toward key priorities. And, they are equally focused on helping teams develop growth-enabling capabilities, so the results they achieve in the near term have lasting impact.
The clients of Schaffer Consulting rank among the most successful and best-known organizations in the world. Members of the firm have been principal consultants for major transformation efforts at many organizations such as Avery Dennison, Bausch + Lomb, ConAgra, General Electric, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Providence Health & Services, Siemens, and Zurich Financial Services. In addition to corporate clients, they have worked with leading not-for-profit organizations and government agencies including the World Bank, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, the United Way, Mercy Corp, and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Three consulting methods
- Rapid Results
- Executive Alignment and Coaching
- Strategy Execution: Enable teams to test strategic ideas quickly. Generate results. Learn what works. Build critical capabilities.
- Innovation: Prioritize opportunities that enhance organizational performance. Develop an entrepreneurial culture that embraces design thinking, experimentation, and learning.
- Organic Growth: Identify and quickly convert high-yield opportunities into top-line growth.
- Acquisition Integration: Achieve results beyond those promised – and avoid major integration pitfalls.
- Simplification: Increase speed and flexibility by reducing unnecessary complexity.
- Operational Excellence: Collaborate across boundaries to tackle complex business challenges.