Work Safety Culture Mini Workshop
Correctly functioning machines and devices, protective gear and equipment, cleanliness and good order, up-to- date safety instructions, as well as constant monitoring, reporting and improving form the foundation of an excellent workplace safety culture.
Dare to Care concept by ICG
D2C concept has been developed in close cooperation with customers during almost 10 years. In addition that D2C is practical and productized, it must always be tailored with every customer and adjust to their situation and culture. The concept is based on “Train the trainer” –principle. This way we ensure that the changes and improvements are sustainable, we make a cultural shift in safety culture.
The focus in D2C safety culture development is on
- Managers’ and team leaders’ skills to lead the safety culture development,
- Train there own teams to more aware safety thinking, every day awareness to make safety observations, intervening to shortages and to give and receive feedback to and from anybody else
- Lead the discussion in all forums where safety is a topic so that people get involved and actively participate
- Can use continuous improvement model in long term safety development
- People’s skills and habits to observe, intervene and give and receive feedback
- Good cooperation and active input of (work) safety representatives and other nominated responsible persons
Work Safety Culture Mini Workshop – Bratislava
We invite you to a networking event focused on Work Safety Culture.
- Approaches to building a safety culture
- Client use cases, Examples
- Exercise – workshop
- Discussion & Networking
- Over 15 years of experience both Finland and Sweden
- Leadership, safety culture, coaching
- D2C development
- Customers: Metso, Boliden, Realia, Stora Enso, Ruukki, NRC Group, EU